Wednesday 14 December 2011

LCFT Christmas Event

Getting creative!
I attended an NHS Christmas event today and had a great time. I was surprised at how many people I knew although perhaps it’s not that strange as I have been working with Lancashire Care Foundation Trust a lot recently. I even met a nurse who is coming to the team building day on Friday at Action Factory. There were a few confused faces as I enthusiastically waved at people until we all realised that I’ve cut all my hair off so look quite different. 

I laughed out loud when I saw the guys on the sexual health stand they were dressed up as elves…. Get it? Sexual Elf!   
 
Recently I was commissioned by LCFT to create an art piece for the new mental health facility in Blackpool, so I was there ‘forcing’ people to be creative and contributing to the piece. If I had a pound for every time I heard someone say “oh no, I’m not creative” and then see them create something they are proud of; I’d be driving an Audi.

No comments:

Post a Comment